w33 is belong to team liquid as team liquid just announced 30 minutes ago on their facebook fanpage. So in the next Epicenter Major we will have Team Liquid new roster: Miracle – W33 – Gh – Mind_control – Kuroky
▶Subscribe For Free –
➥➥➥How I make this video?➥➥➥
– First I search the game from dota 2 client replay which is free to download, and then I will pick the best game with match id and download it (this part take 2 to 3 hours) all the match from any player is public and you are free to download, make the playthrough without commentary video and monetize it as the Valve policy here (you can read more bellow) nothing to do with the player because all the replay own by Valve company it self.
I used dota 2 client to find a game and do the research. Valve allowed everyone to get the replay of anyone play in game and make the video of our own.
– Second: I changed the terrain to my custom texture, change the global light, add some fire fly effect, add the trees model (Before and here is After my edit sometimes I will remove the hood with these command:
Hide Bottom : dota_hud_hide_mainhud 1
Show Bottom: dota_hud_hide_mainhud 0
Hide Top Bar: dota_hud_hide_topbar 1
Show Top Bar: dota_hud_hide_topbar 0
Hide Mini Map: dota_hud_hide_minimap 1
Show Mini Map: dota_hud_hide_minimap 0
Sometimes I change the camera angle to this
and I change the water color with a mod. At this point the game is look far more better than before.
– Third: after I got the replay I will record the game with !Action recorder, I will pick the most important and edit out the mess (this part take me 3-4 hours )
– Fourth: sometimes I do commentary for the tournament matches, if I can’t I will hire some guys to do it for me. If the tournament have the caster and give it to me then I will use it for my videos.
– Last part: After all I have all the material I will use Premier or Davinci Resolve to edit my videos, add all the text, item buying time, talent tree, slow mo, screen shaking, transition, add audio effect from youtube sound library, and the music from dota 2 which is free to use in dota videos. (This process take me 5 hours including the rendering part)
All videos was filmed by me with different camera point of view in the dota 2 client with high-quality editing in a unique video you can’t find anywhere else!. It was very well sort and add guide for you to know how to play, how to build item, time to buy it and how to do skills build like a pro
I hope my video help you improve in Dota 2 and help the community stronger than ever.
➥➥➥ Valve – Dota 2 monetize video policy ➥➥➥
“We encourage our users to make videos using Valve game content, such as playthrough or instruction videos or SFM movies. We are fine with publishing these videos to your website or YouTube or similar video sharing services.
You are free to monetize your videos via the YouTube partner program and similar programs on other video sharing sites. Please don’t ask us to write YouTube and tell them its fine with us to post a particular video using Valve content. It’s not possible to respond to each such request. Point them to this page.”
▶Giveaway winners April:
#dota2 #miracle #arteezy
▶ Miracle – 9k player
▶ Arteezy – the babyrage
▶ Topson – Ti winner
▶ Ana – the OG Carrier
▶ Dendi – MMR is just a number
▶ Dota 2 Rampage Moments
➥➥➥ What is Dota 2? and where to download it? ➥➥➥
Dota 2 is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Valve Corporation. The game is a sequel to Defense of the Ancients, which was a community-created mod for Blizzard Entertainment’s Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its expansion pack, The Frozen Throne.
Initial release date: July 9, 2013
Developer: Valve Corporation
Genre: Multiplayer online battle arena
Publisher: Valve Corporation
Engine: Source 2
Available on Steam: